Limited Liability Partnership Registration
Register your business as Limited Partnership Firm with bookmygst to limit your liability .
Limited Liability Partnership firm includes limited liability protection.
You can register your business as an LLP. Services including assistant in appointment of auditor and advisory on other government registrations.
- Filing of E-forms with the Registrar of Companies
- Designated Partner Identification Numbers – DPINs (2 nos.)
- Digital Signature Certificates -DSCs (2 nos.)
- Issue of Certificate of Incorporation
- Includes Government Fees and Stamp Duty up to 1 lakh
- Capital Contribution by Designated Partners
- PAN Application
- TAN Registration
- Name Approval
- Plan Purchase
- DSC & DPIN Application : 15 days
- Reservation of Name
- Application Filing with Registrar
- Registration Certificate Receipt
Documents to be submitted
- Photo ID proof of partners
- Address proof of partners
- Signature Specimen
- Ownership proof
- No objection certificate from the owner
- Rent agreement of your registered office
A Limited Liability Partnership firm (LLP) is an arrangement between a partnership firm and a primate limited company where the business is carried out in a corporate framework as per the conditions of the mutually adopted partnership deed.
Liability – Partners are liable for business debts. Their personal property can be used to settle the firm’s debts. In an LLP structure, partners’ liability is limited.