Register your business as Limited Partnership Firm with bookmygst to limit your liability .
You can register your business as an LLP. Services including assistant in appointment of auditor and advisory on other government registrations.
- Filing of E-forms with the Registrar of Companies
- Designated Partner Identification Numbers – DPINs (2 nos.)
- Digital Signature Certificates -DSCs (2 nos.)
- Issue of Certificate of Incorporation
- Includes Government Fees and Stamp Duty up to 1 lakh
- Captal Contribution by Designated Partners
- PAN Application
- TAN Registration
- Name Approval
DSC & DPIN Application 15 days
Reservation of Name
Application Filing with Registrar
Registration Certificate Receipt
- Photo ID proof of partners
- Address proof of partners
- Signature Specimen
- Ownership proof
- No objection certificate from the owner
- Rent agreement of your registered office
A Limited Liability Partnership firm (LLP) is an arrangement between a partnership firm and a primate limited company where the business is carried out in a corporate framework as per the conditions of the mutually adopted partnership deed.
Can you share some advantages of LLP over general partnership firms?
Liability – Partners are liable for business debts. Their personal property can be used to settle the firm’s debts. In an LLP structure, partners’ liability is limited.
[contact-form-7 id=”7013″ title=”Register Here”]